The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and/or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GCL’s prior consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the European Union.
GCL owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, etc.). Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on the Site. You may view the content on the Site on your computer or other internet-compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, internal use only. Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior permission of GCL or the applicable rights holder. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site.
In case you want to follow the live action from the Longines Global Champions Tour, GCL and Tops International Arena events, please make sure to register yourself via the OTT platform https://gctv.gcglobalchampions.com/subscriptions.
Please be aware that GCTV subscriptions are self-serviced and can be managed from the "My account" section on GCTV when logged in via your web browser. The GCTV subscription will renew every year/month depending on your selected product.
In case a client canceled a GCTV monthly plan, the subscription will automatically end in the month after the last payment was done and no extra money will be charged. So, they can still access the GCTV content until that specific day of the month. The same thing counts for the GCTV Annual Passes, that will expire a year after the day of the payment has been done.
If GCTV increases the monthly fee in the future, we will provide you notice. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. By continuing to use the GCTV Service after the price change takes effect, you accept the new price.
The terms and conditions set forth below apply to all Longines Global Champions Tour, Global Champions League and/or Tops International Arena events and apply to spectators at the “Events” and at the Venue indicated on the ticket.
The holder of such ticket shall, by purchase or use of the ticket, be (deemed to have been made) aware of and to have accepted these terms and conditions which is necessary to complete the ordering process.
a. Events: Events/Competitions organized by Global Champions Tour B.V. and/or by third parties, in name of the Global Champions organization indicated on the ticket;
b. Global Champions: the organizer of the Events.
Global Champions is a trade name of the legal person Global Champions Tour B.V. Maastrichterweg 249, 5556 VB Valkenswaard, The Netherlands;
c. Venue: the location of the Event / Competition covering playing field, stands, shopping village, and all surroundings;
d. Authorized person: police, medal support, steward, security officer, volunteer, employee or anyone else as such appointed by Global Champions;
e. Restricted Area: any area at the Venue that has not been explicitly marked as public area for spectators and/or only accessible for those with the right permission & accreditations;
2. - REFUNDS
a. It is explicitly noted that the tickets for the applicable “Events” are sold and purchased without any right of refund. Also, in case any of the “Events” cannot be organized or finished because of weather conditions, pandemics, or any other cause.
3. – CONDITIONS
1. Global Champions reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to make alterations to the time, date and/or Venue of any Event and/or Competition and/or to substitute a seat or area indicated on the ticket with another similar position.
2. All tickets are offered and sold subject to applicable Dutch laws and (local authorities) regulations and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any person entering the Venue is subject to these rules. Global Champions reserves the right to confiscate or invalidate any ticket held by a person infringing these rules.
3. Global Champions may refuse admission to or remove from the Venue anyone who, in its reasonable opinion:
a. does not produce a valid ticket upon request;
b. has infringed any of the applicable rules;
c. fails to comply with instructions from any Authorized Person,
d. enters any Restricted Area within the Venue
e. is in a possession of a Prohibited Item.
f. any other reasons deemed acceptable by Global Champions to remove such person from the premises and/or deny his access
4. Any person purchasing or using a ticket and/or entering the Venue agrees:
a. to refrain from any conduct (whether by language, gesture or otherwise) likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage, or vilify any other person (including players, match officials or spectators) on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture, color, descent, national or ethnic origin.
b. not to sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce for any commercial purpose, including (without limitation) for any commercial reproduction and distribution, whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made at the Venue (including, without limitation, photographs, video or sound recordings, sketches, paintings) without the prior written consent of Global Champions; The making of any such image for any of the commercial purposes referred to above, is also prohibited without the prior written consent by Global Champions.
c. not to use a ticket for commercial purposes or hospitality by any person or company. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the holder of such a ticket shall not, as part of a hospitality package or for any other reason, purvey, advertise, or otherwise offer for sale, or use as a competition prize, the seat or seats allocated to that person without the written permission of Global Champions.
d. not to re-sell any ticket for an Event / Competition at a premium;
e. not to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone or any other device) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any of the matches or other activities at the Venue without the prior written consent of Global Champions;
f. not to do any of the following:
i. public nudity or indecency;
ii. excessive noise or any interference with the Event / Competition or any other activity on the Event;
iii. throwing any object that might cause damage or discomfort to people or property and/or to horses in the arena/on the Venue.
iv. obstruct any gangway, access-way, exit, entrance or staircase;
v. standing on seats, climbing roofs, walls, fences, stands, lighting masts, trees or any other structures or constructions at the Venue;
vi. obstruct the view of other spectators
vii. wear or otherwise display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos or engage in ambush marketing in any way;
viii. sell any goods or services at the Venue or in its immediate surroundings;
ix. handing out political, religious, advertising or promotional material;
x. bring any flags, banners, klaxons, rattles, fireworks or other articles into the Venue that may annoy other spectators; These may be confiscated when entering the Venue.
xi. enter a Restricted Area at any time unless explicitly authorized. Without prejudice to any other sanction, anyone entering the arenas/ground without permission with forfeit a penalty of Euro 1.000;
xii. use any radio sets, except in conjunction with an earpiece;
5. Any ticket holder is individually responsible for own properties brought to and into the Venue. There will be no storage facilities at the Venue. Cricket Netherlands accepts no responsibility or liability for theft or loss of or damage to such property.
4. – OTHER TICKET POLICIES
1. As noted above under 2.1 there will be no (right to any) refund if the Event / Competition is cancelled, postponed or restricted because of adverse weather conditions, pandemics or any other reason.
2. If an Event / Competition is rescheduled to a different date or Venue, the original ticket will not be valid for the rescheduled date despite communicated by Global Champions.
3. Global Champions nor anyone else will be liable for any associated costs, expenses or loss due to an Event / Competition being rescheduled, postponed or cancelled (including, without limitation, any indirect and/or consequential loss, such as for travel or any accommodation costs).
4. No refund will be payable if a ticket holder is refused entry to or removed from the Venue because of a breach of the rules.
5. Global Champions will not accept tickets back for exchange or resale. However, if as a result of exceptional circumstances an applicant or ticket holder must return one or more tickets, Global Champions may take contact in order to solve this specific problem. When a client wants to make use of this arrangement, we explicitly ask you to explain your situation by email, after which Global Champions will assess the situation.
6. Global Champions shall bear no responsibility for charges imposed on a ticket holder by any third party.
For Promotional Terms and Conditions please click here