As the Longines Global Champions Tour of Miami Beach draws to a close, it was Cassidy Rein that took top podium position in the highly competitive GCTV 2* Grand Prix of Miami Beach.
Aboard her partner Diablotine Jump, the duo were the first to take to the arena which is flanked by the glistening Atlantic Ocean on the last day of the event. As first to go in Round 1, they posted a tidy clear. Heading into the jump off Rein and Diablotine Jump sped round for a time of 41.20, ultimately the only pairing jumping a double clear round in the jump off.
Congratulations to Cassidy and the rest of the prize getters in a tightly fought competition!
1. Cassidy Rein & Diablotine Jump
2. Mimi Gochman & Cosmos BH
3. Heather Caristo-Williams & Marciano MVF
4. Erin Pritzker & Classic Touch DH
5. Stella Stinnett & Storiall Blue
6. Elena A. Hass & Centana
7. Alexandra Worthington & De L’Oiseliere
8. Maya Ines Denis Chambon & Jantien de Muze
9. Audrey Schulze & Deesse de la Sure
10. Georgina Bloomberg & Sempa Fidelis
My vision is clear. Only the best for the best.