- 17 changes are made overnight, the highest number of the season so far, 10 teams have replaced 8 riders and 9 horses.
- Shanghai Swans stand out. They are overnight leaders and both Christian Ahlmann and Katrin Eckermann shift to their most experienced horses to take this across the line.
- Shanghai Swans have won Mexico already twice
- Championship Leaders Berlin Eagles stay with Mila and Mumbai for the 6th time this season. But they do sit on 4 faults
- 10 teams sit within one rail of each other, with 4 on clear, one team on a time fault and 5 on just a single rail
- Hamburg Giants are the only top 4 teams to go into round 2 on clear. A podium would mean their second medal this season and serious pressure on the top teams of the league
My vision is clear. Only the best for the best.