• GCL teams will be at full throttle with their last chance to secure a place in the top four of the overall season ranking to fast track to the semi-finals of the GCL Super Cup at the double header in Samorin
• On the horizon will be €6,000,000 in prize money at the GC Prague Playoffs, GCL Super Cup so performance and tactics at the October Šamorín events will be crucial.
• 24 points separate the top three teams of Valkenswaard United, Shanghai Swans and Paris Panthers leaving it all to play for in the last two legs of the season
• London Knights are out of the race to win and now are battling it out with Berlin Eagles and Monaco Aces for the final spot in the top four
• Valkenswaard United are guaranteed to be on the podium at the end of the season which means whatever happens in Samorin they have secured their place to fast track straight to the GCL Super Cup Semi-Finals.
The Championship battle now heads to Šamorín for a double header from 15 - 17 & 21 - 23 October where the Final stage of the season will also be held and the champion of champions will be crowned.